Friday, 8 April 2011

Detergent Powder Formula


How to make Detergent Powder?

Let’s come to know how to make detergent powder. By this blog you can start your own business of detergent powder.

Please have a look of formula of  Detergent Powder.

Detergent powder making Formula /  Recipes

300 Gm       Guar Gum Powder
535  Gm      Edta - Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
16.250. Gm Labsa
10 kg           Water
1.650.Gm    Sodium Perborate monohydrate
4.300 Gm    Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose
430.  Gm     Costic Soda
75. Gm        Cbx
90. Kg         Soda
105 .Kg       Salt
4.300.Gm    Stain remover
430. Gm     fragrance
2.250.Gm  speckles

Recipe

Blend no .1 :- Mix the Sodium carbonate and sodium choroid for 5 minute with machine speed 35 RPM.
Then Add EDTA dye sodium for 1 minute with machine speed 45 RPM. Then mix all the ingredients with Sodium Perboret monohydrate , Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose Costic Soda.

Blend no .2 :- Mix the Labsa ( Acid slurry ) and Hot water for 15 minute with 10 RPM Speed. After 15 minute this ingredients will be thick. To remove color of labsa (LINEAR ALKYLBENZENE SULFONIC ACID ) add Cbx.

Then mix the blend no. 1 and blend no. 2.And keep in blender machine till 5 min with 35 RPM machine. After blending these materials add stain remover and speckle.

After 30 minute just spread fragrance whatever you want.

Then put this material in dryer machine. Keep it in 60 Degree till 10 minute. And powder is ready to sale. You can pack in different packing.

20 comments:

  1. Please add how to make Liquid detergent using Acid slurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquid detergent can be use in different application so you should tell me for which application do you want to use ? Then I can reply you correctly ?

      Delete
  2. CBX is Carbon Remover that is for some sticky stain.If you want to make it as cheap then you can increase the % salt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir ,

    Can you provide me Formulation of green phenyle or cheapest but good quality ditergent powder making formula. Sir i request you to please provide both formulas @ my mail id.
    my mail id is rahulawasthi721@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. contect me on surfwala@hotmail.com

      Delete
  4. how to prevent detergent powder from caking? if we only dry blend the powder and spray the fragrance it is will cause caking. if possible to reply in this email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. s59m82@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. after drying it will not caking its convert into granular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sir,

    Can you help me with formula to make dishwashing liquid.

    my email: bunhoeut@gmail.com

    Bunhoeut,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    Sir please tell me the chemical name of the following on my Yahoo account alimanzoor70@yahoo.com.
    1-Cbx
    2-Soda
    3-Stain remover
    4-fragrance
    5-speckles
    Looking forward for your kind reply
    Manzoor Ali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sir,

    Can you tell me the formula of Making dish Washing liquid on commercial scale.

    E-mail. amjadnoor@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatz stain remover? is there any name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear sir, please give me the formula of detergent bar.....on at my email id:-maruchetan9196@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir plz give me d formula for making detergent powder for commercial sale kindly waiting for ur reply sir my e mail id smartbiz355@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you give me detergent powder formula .I want to make own manufacture plant for sale.kindly send the formula on.
    Rickkyarora22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sir ,

    Can you provide me Formulation of cheapest but good quality ditergent powder making formula. Sir i request you to please provide formulas @ my mail id. my mail id
    aliasgar.laxmidhar10@gmail.com
    WAITING FOR YOUR BEST REPLY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please sir could you please help me out with the quantity of recipes of different chemicals if am making a 100kg powder detergent. Please reply me @ my email on arimaker1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello sir,
    plz give me formula of detergent powder equal to ghari detergent powder
    mail me at
    amands1402@gmail.com
    i will be very thankful to u.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you give me detergent
    powder and liquid detergent formula .I want to
    make own manufacture
    plant for sale.kindly send the
    formula on.
    brightomoike@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete