About Dish washing liquid
|How To Make Dish washing Liquid|
What you need?
You can make a litter of dish washing liquid at a very affordable cost. The main ingredients for making a litter of dish washing liquid are the following:
- 125 grams of zenamix
- 93 grams of visco plus
- 800 milliliter of water
- 1.5 milliliter of scent
How to do it?
The procedure is very simple. Here it is:
- Divide the 800 milliliter of water into half. Set aside the other half.
- On the other half of the water, add the zenamix into it. Make sure that the zenamix is mixed and fully dissolved evenly into the water.
- When the mixture is done, add the color that you prefer for your dish washing liquid. Mix the color well. You can add more color the way you want it to appear
- Add the 1.5 milliliter scent. Constant mixing can help spread the scent all over the solution.
- Add the other half of the water. Mix the solution well in constant speed.
- Apply the visco plus. Constant stirring is needed after the visco plus has been added.
- Add another 100 milliliter of water in the solution.
- Mix well in constant speed. You would know when your dish washing liquid is ready because it would appear smooth and creamy.
Are you done?
With this process, you can surely make a litter of dish washing liquid that you can use for your home at a cheaper price. If you like the basic dish washing liquid, you just have to remove the color and the scent. With or without the color and scent, you can have your dish washing liquid with this process. These color and scent are usually used by manufacturers t attract the buyers.
There are many other ways in producing dish washing liquids. Some uses borax, grated bar soap and washing soda. The process in using these ingredients is different from the above process. With these ingredients, you need to use heat as if you are cooking the soap. The borax and washing soda will be added right after the soap is dissolved. Constant stirring is again needed in here.